Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Prayers in Need

Yesterday, we found out that I lost the baby. It is really a tough time right now for us all. I feel like I am just on an emotional rollercoaster, and my heart just breaks. Jesse is trying to be the strong shoulder for me to cry on, but then I look at him and there are just tears flowing. It is so hard to go from being so excited about expecting a baby to this... The kids are full of questions about Why and how this could happen. Austin wanted a baby really bad, I didn't realize how much he wanted one until now. Hailee is just to little to understand. She is very concerned though and wants to know if everything is going to be alright... We do plan on trying soon, but need to get through this first. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers...

6 comments:

Laura Raber said...

Hey Sarah - just a note to let you know that I understand what you are going through...I had a miscarriage only 2 days after finding out I was expecting...just as we had accepted and gotten excited about it. I it doesn't make it easier...but sometimes just knowing someone else has endured it can be a bit comforting. It'll take time-and don't let anyone tell you how you should deal with it! Praying for peace and comfort.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Just remember that God has a plan for everyone. I know how you feel (we have had 2 miscarriages), things will get better! We will be praying for you and your family!

Abbie said...

Honey...I'm so sorry! Just keep being the wonderful wife and mommy that you are - God loves you sooooo much and so do I!!!!! I'm praying with all my heart for you, Jesse, Austin, and Hailee! Love you guys!

Chasity said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Sarah - please try to find comfort that your angel baby is being taken care of. Thinking of you & your family...

Unknown said...

Sarah, I'm so sorry. You guys will be in my thoughts, take care.

Amber Velazco said...

I know I've said it before but you are all getting my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry but I do know this, your family is so much in love and that is obvious. How wonderful to have such support, such strength, such love to give each other and to lean on.