Saturday, November 22, 2008

Movies...

Our Friday was packed full of running around, and spending time together. We left our house at 8 am that morning headed to Owesburg to Tieman Tire... Jesse had a blow out on his truck and has been in search for a tire. I know just go to a tire shop, NOT that easy. Of course his rim has to be a odd size so it took us awhile to find the ONE he wanted. He wont just settle for anything.
After leaving Tieman's we headed back toward Bloomington, where we went to SAM's. I could look and shop in there forever, but it was so crowded that I was ready to get out of there after like 15 min... People hogging the isles and not moving over. WOW...
Then we went and enjoyed a lunch before the movie. The movie started at 12:40, and the kids were so excited. This was Hailee's first trip to the movies, and she was such a big girl. We went and watched Bolt, very cute. Austin was on the edge of his seat alot and full of laughs. Hailee well she liked the movie and only took her eyes off the screen to eat Popcorn, Crunch Bites, Junior Mints, and Raisinets.. Yeah they enjoyed the snacks. Hailee made sure to take of her shoes and socks at the theatre. She is so funny and loves to be comfortable. It was nice that there was us and one other family watching the movie.. That was it, so we could stretch out and us a whole row of seats if needed.. Here is a picture of Austin and Hailee before going into the movies.
Jesse's vacation has been wonderful, and I am not looking forward to him going back to work. We have gotten alot done, and just been able to kick back and spend time with our two wonderful children. I know Austin and Hailee will be lost come Monday when Dad is back at work.
This week has been so great, and I have sat back and looked at how bless'd I am with this terrific family. Family is so important to me, and I enjoy the time that we spend together. Jesse, Austin and Hailee amaze me everyday. I feel so lucky to have them in my life~ God has put these wonderful people in my life and I thank him for that. God is so Good!!

No comments: