Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Little Better Day

Hello to All! Today has been a little better than the last two days. I am still cramping alot, but have actually gotten up and moved around today. This morning I slept til 8:45 then was awoken by Hailee saying, "I gotta pee!" After that I was up. I took my shower, fixed the kids breakfast, and even started laundry. Right now I am waiting on Austin to finish up with his home school work so we can get back on track. When we miss a day I feel like we get behind, even though technically we are ahead of schedule.
Many friends and family have called, and I do kinda get choked up when talking, but I feel like I am doing alot better and not as emotional as I have been. I still think about it like all the time, and probably will for some time. I love being pregnant and now I am not...I know that it can happen again and we do plan on trying.
I just wanted to take some time and update you all that have kept us in your thoughts and prayers. It really helps to know that so many people are out there thinking of us and praying for us. Your all amazing and wonderful people! I feel so lucky to have so many friends, and family that care about me and my family. Such a great feeling that it. Love to all, and until next time:)

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

Sarah- I'm am SO very sorry for your loss. If you need someone to talk to or vent to or anything please let me know. I do know what you're going through b/c I was there just 9 short months ago... It is so tough, but if you let it your faith will grow tremendously. God has a plan for your family and although that plan is hard to understand at times, it's a good one. I will be praying for you.

Oh yes, also about the kids... when I had my miscarriage we explained to Brycen that God needed the baby to do special work up in Heaven. He told everyone that our baby was in Heaven... Those memories still bring tears to my eyes.