Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nice Weekend.

On Friday, the kids and I enjoyed the day with Cindy (Jesse's mom). She decided to come visit us and try to help me get some stuff accomplished after the bad week I had. What a help she was. The cleaning was great that she did, and the kids had a great time helping her out. Hailee kept saying, "I am a helper!" Austin was big on helping out to... Now why don't they want to do the cleaning stuff with me? What is the problem? Seriously...
Hailee took all she could take and then she crawled in bed with the remote and took a nap. Here is my little princess asleep:)

While she was napping, Austin kicked Mamaw's but in a game of chess. He loves to play games, and of course he loves to win. He rubbed that in the whole night. Here he is waiting patiently for Mamaw to make her move...

Later that evening, we all were in the Living Room and Jesse and Austin had got the Rockband out. To funny! We really get into this. Jesse and myself are on guitars cause we have two, Austin and Hailee are drums and singers. Our own little Swartzentruber Band. Cindy couldn't help but snap pics while we are all doing RockBand. LOL. I took a few pics.
Here is Austin and Jesse:)
Hailee focused in while trying out the guitar.


Austin is rocking on the drums. He is really good at it.

On Saturday our soccer team played thier last game. Well and we were UNDEFEATED. YEAH! My first time coaching and what a wonderful year it was. I so enjoyed all the kids, and meeting all thier wonderful parents. Can't wait til the spring, then Austin and Hailee will both be playing! Here is a pic of Austin and Hailee with the trophies.
Austin was so excited that his team did so wonderful, and Hailee to. She never missed out on any of it.
After the game Austin and Hailee were determined that they were going home with Mamaw Cindy. I got them packed and they headed toward Odon for a fun evening with Papaw, Mamaw, Hayden, and Colin. Oh and did I mention the pony? Yeah Bill and Cindy welcomed a new pony to the family, and all the grandkids are so excited. That is all we have heard about since Monday is when are they going to see the pony... Hope they are having fun.
As for Jesse and I, we enjoyed Saturday around the house. He worked outside, while I cleaned and done laundry. Then off to enjoy dinner at White Castle. Of all places to go without kids, that is where we ended up. Yum, Right?
Today we have just been working around the house doing odds and ends. Nothing big.. Just anxious for the kids to return home. I miss them.





No comments: