Sunday, September 7, 2008

Crazy Weekend





Wow! What a weekend... This weekend was one of those stressful, tested weekends. Jesse and I have been busy working on our floor in the kitchen. We started on it Friday night and finished up Sunday around 330 ish. Not something that was planned but had to get done.
Anyways, I learned alot as funny as that seems. I learned that every time I turned around I was in Jesse's way, but he wouldn't tell me that. He just smiled and pretended like I was a huge help when deep down he probably wished I wouldn't help. LOL. I tried to be a team player and help. I am just glad that the floor is done, and we can move on to other projects cause I have a list of things to do. Ha ha.
On Sunday, after supper we all got our showers then sat down for family time to watch the Colts. Austin can really get into Colts Football and well Hailee to. She is always interested in anything that bubby is. He is her idol! Here they are ready for the game in thier Colts gear!





1 comment:

Romes said...

Nice post and cute pictures. God bless you!