Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nice Weather!

As soon as we got home from practice and ate supper, our door bell rang. This is like an everyday event. Really. The neighbor boys wanting Austin to come out and play. The weather was so nice out, so we all decided to go out for awhile before our TV shows come on. Ha ha. So Austin went out playing with the other boys. They like to wrestle, and play football! Here is a picture of him doing a wrestling move that he has watched "Jeff Hardy" do.

Hailee being the princess that she is, decided she would do something else. She wasn't going to play with those boys... So she got out these carpet squares that her Auntie April gave her to make a hop scotch board. I need to put numbers on them, but she loves to pretend that she is doing it. She is so funny when she is trying to do this. However it is a really neat idea and keeps her entertained.
While we are all outside, I guess Jesse got the urge to organize his tool box. Probably sick of me just throwing things in that box as I find them laying around in the house or in drawers where they don't belong. See I will teach him. Ha ha. Hailee of course ask a million times, "what are you doing", "what is this", "can I help". She looks so sweet in this picture!

Before going inside, the kids gathered around me for a picture. Turned out decent. Everyone's eyes were open and looking at the camera. Shocking. I love my kids, and love little times like this when they gather around me and hug on me. I cherish it.










1 comment:

Amber Velazco said...

I love the carpet squares idea! I may have to use that!