Sunday, September 21, 2008

Update on Jesse

I can't believe it is Sunday. This mean Jesse has been working straight for a week now:( He called last night to tell the kids good night and he loved them around 9, they were getting ready to eat supper at that time. He told me he would call me back at 11 when they got back to the room. When he called then he said they were now in Clark County, where he thinks they will be for at least 2 days. From there he doesn't know? Anyways, he is doing good. Just working ALOT, and not much sleep. I know he is ready to come home and see his beautiful children. Hailee said the other day, "I miss Daddy's Face:(" Austin went and got her a picture where they sat and looked at it. They are just too cute. So hopefully Jesse will be home sometime this week, but until then we know that he has to do his job and get people's power on.

No comments: