Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Austin is on a Roll.

On Saturday we had a soccer game, our third one of the season. Papaw Bill, Mamaw Cindy, Hayden and Colin came to watch it. Austin sure showed the whole field his love for soccer. He was on a roll. Austin had four goals!! The score was 6-1, with Austin leading the team in goals. He is such a awesome player, and was full of grins. Way to go Austin!
After the game we enjoyed lunch at Mr. Gatti's. Then Austin and Hailee decided they wanted to go to home with Mamaw and Papaw, so they packed thier bags. Not having any kids Jesse and I decided that we would get ready for a date night. We headed of to Greenwood to shop and eat. We started at the mall, where I enjoyed shopping for some new clothing and accessories but found out that I easily get distracted and shop for my kids way more than myself. I didn't get much but my kids made out like bandits. I love Gymboree, and the Children's Place. However Austin is at that age where he cares what the tag says. Has to be name brand he thinks. LOL. So after the mall adventure, Jesse and I went out to eat. We enjoyed our meal at Joe's Crab Shack. Then off to Toys R Us to get a start on Christmas. I got alot of the things on the kids list and well my bill was large. ha ha. I am so glad to have started shopping for Christmas cause usually it is a last minute thing. Not this year I am prepared and already half way done. Oh yeah!
I will go for now, but will post pictures later. I have had computer problems and mine blew up. So I have one ordered and am waiting on delivery.

No comments: