Saturday, September 13, 2008

Victory!



We had our first game on Saturday, 9/13/08. I was so stressed out the night before the game because I have 9 players on my team and can only play 5 at a time. So I sat down and was trying to go over my game plan and options. I know I probably take this was to serious, but that is just how I am. I wanted to try to be as fair as possible to all the players and make sure they have equal amounts of playing time. I found out how hard that is. Anyways so Saturday we arrived at the soccer field and met the team there where they got their shirts. Hailee Brooke was so excited that I ordered her one and she matched everyone else. Made her day:) The game went really great, the kids were pumped up and on their toes. We had a victory with the score 3-1. Everyone played amazing, and of course Hailee cheered her heart out yelling, "Go Bubby!" Super Cute... Here is a picture of Austin and Hailee in thier team shirts.


No comments: