Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lonely

I am just so ready for things to get back to normal... I feel like I haven't seen my husband since Sunday morning. He has been working then coming to sleep for 8 hours and going back in. I maybe get to see him for like 15 minutes when he wakes up to go back to work and usually that time he is running around getting stuff ready and walking out the door. Jesse did get to come home last night at 1030P, which was nice that he got to sleep here are home during the night time with us... However there was a catch to it. He only got to come home because when he went back in this morning at 730 he had to have a bag packed again for 5 days to go to Corydon, IN. That is Harrison County I believe. So he is gone again. My kids are sad, and I am to. Hailee and Austin have both asked, "When will dad be home to play with us?" They are so ready for him to walk through the door and get back to our normal routine around here. And I am ready to have my husband back.... I really miss him! Anyways keep him in your prayers that he goes and has a safe trip there and back. Hopefully they can get everyone's power back on soon.

No comments: