Monday, September 15, 2008

Daddy is the Power On?

Well Jesse finally got home this morning at 7:30A from working his 16 hours. When he came in, he had woke me up to let me know he was home and that he has to pack for 5 days and go back in after 8 hours of sleep time. Not thinking Hailee was awake or even heard anything that was said, but she must of. Hailee raised up and said, "Daddy did you fix our power?" It was so cute. She was asleep last night when it came back on, but she knew that her daddy would fix the power. She was excited to find out that we had tv again so she could watch her shows, Max and Ruby, Curious George, Little Bear, Calliou, the list goes on.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'm sorry to hear that Jesse is having to work so hard! But glad your power is finally back on. Grandpa and Grandma's is still off and will be for two or three more days!! Take care of those kids! Love, Aunt L

Chelsa said...

Hey! I thought about Jesse on Sunday! Our power was out and I thought about griping and complaining... but then I remembered you guys and how hard he works to get it back on :) Tell him thanks! :)