Friday, September 19, 2008

Tough times...

Well it is Friday... I will tell you, I have really struggled this week with Jesse being gone. It is really tough. I just wish everday at 345p I would see him walk through the door and say "I am home." I know that we all miss him so much and we are ready for him to be back. After talking to him tonight though, don't really know when to expect him home cause they are talking about sending him somewhere else. I have had lots of fun time with my kids, and lots of quality time. We have been busy doing homeschool, soccer, grocery shopping. cooking, baking, cleaning, laundry, mowing, playing outside, ect. It is just hard when I get the 11p phone call, and can only talk like 5 minutes cause I know that he needs to shower and go to bed. I can tell when talking to him that he is just WORE OUT... Knowing that I have lots to say, I try to cram everything in. Not having another adult here to talk to and tell all my stories is really hard. I have conversation with Austin and Hailee all day long. Just sometimes you need an adult to talk to. I know I will be fine! Gotta be tough and hang in there. LOL.

Here is Austin after playing football with the neighbor kids! He loves to go out in the yard and play football. He pretends like he is on the Colts team and he is J. Addai. Who knows maybe one day he will be a pro...

Hailee has been clinging to the baby dolls all week. I don't know if it is since Jesse isn't here or what. She acts like such a good little mommy. This is after her bath, she put on her robe and grabbed her dolls.
We have a game in the morning at 9AM... Well this is going to be a tough one to cause my kids are not early risers. Seriously they usually wake up at 10 AM. So I am going to have to get them up at 730 to get ready. I will have major grouchy children. Especially since Austin had to stay up to watch his FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN wrestling. Hope you all have a good weekend and I will blog more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I somewhat understand how hard it is for you to be away from Jesse. Not personally, but I see it. My parents have been married for 28years and my Dad is gone all week long and comes home on the weekends because the drive is about 3 hours. You just have to keep yourself busy!