Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer

As I have said before, Austin is our little soccer star. Seriously he is really good, this is his sport. Well and Hailee has also been kicking the ball around with Austin, and for only being two I think she will be a great soccer player also. Austin talked Jesse and I into coaching this year. I know most of you are probably laughing.. I was a cheerleader not a soccer player right... Well now I am a soccer mom, and a proud one. We have had two practices now. The first practice, I came home asking myself what I got into. However we had practice last night and it went really great. We have a good team. Oh and did I tell you our sponsor is SWARTZENTRUBER TRUCKING! Yeah I bet they have fun fitting that on the back of our team shirts. I went and ordered Hailee one to cause she is apart of the team, little coach Hailee! Here are a few pics of us at the end of practice sitting down discussing a few things.




We really have great kids on the team, which is a blessing. Most of them are so anxious to play and love the sport. With Austin being homeschooled, I find this a very great opportunity to meet kids at other schools. Wish us luck from now til Nov. 8th it is all soccer for us:)

No comments: