Monday, September 8, 2008

Two Pea's in a Pod!


Well it's Monday already... I woke up at 6 to fix Jesse breakfast and pack his lunch for work. Just not ready to wake up I went and climbed back into bed. Around 8 I woke up again to Hailee Brooke cuddling with me in bed. Everynight we tell her to go get into her bed and she sweetly says to her daddy, " Can I sleep in your bed" and well he can't say no. So Hailee and I got up and got our day started while my son could sleep forever if I would let him. Hailee and I woke him up at 845 so we could eat breakfast, get dressed, and start school. As I was getting our lessons ready I had Austin at his desk doing his seatwork, while Hailee is at her desk saying "Mommy I want schoolwork to." I got her out a few papers so she could doodle on them. She wants to big as big as Austin and wants to learn so bad. While on the opposite side Austin just doesn't understand why Hailee wants to do schoolwork because he says there is so much to do. As they start on thier school, I just sit back and watch them. The way Austin tries to explain things to Hailee and comforts her. They are just two pea's in a pod when no one is around and watching them. They are so precious! I love just watching them play and interact daily. Hailee learns so much from watching her big brother. God has blessed me with Jesse, Austin and Hailee. We are just a like a puzzle and all the pieces fit together.

1 comment:

The Armes Family said...

Hey girlie!!!!!!!!!!! I did not know you were a blogger!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna add you to my fav's list!!!!!