Friday, September 5, 2008

Family Day

Our day started out with Jesse calling into work and taking a sick day... Yeah we are all sick. The runny noses, sore throats, and aches. So I was thinking, " I bet this is going to be a fun day." Well as the day progressed, I couldn't help but smile. Although today everyone is sick, we are at home as a family. Jesse and I did Austin's homeschool together and also worked with Hailee on a few things. I know this doesn't sound like much, but it was just a time where we were all together! I really enjoy sitting back and watching Austin and Jesse's minds at work doing science and health while Hailee is saying ,"Look mom I did it!". It's the small things in life that really let you know how lucky you are. I have such a wonderful family and I am so proud of all of them.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Sarah and family. I enjoyed your blog. I remember those days when the family was all together at home. It was some of the best of times! We used to have 'play offs for the Championship of the World' in Monopoly! ha. I am glad that you recognize how precious this time is. Life is a journey and do cherish each phase that you go through. Love you alot! I will check your blog from time to time. Aunt Linda