Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our week...

Hello All! Well are week isn't really to exciting, actually boring and slow. Jesse has been putting in 16 hour shifts, and coming home to sleep for 8 hours. He has been getting home at 730A then has to go back into work at 330P. They had told him to pack for 5 days, but Bloomington is pretty bad so he has been lucky to go there then drive home. He said today that it would probably be his last day there and then he will have to travel and not be able to come home for awhile. The kids are going crazy. They hate only seeing their dad for about an hour before he leaves. Hailee told him today, "Daddy I want you to stay with me and not go to work." I know that Jesse wishes he could be with the kids, but right now there are people without power and that is his job... We will have to do something special when everything is fixed and he gets a weekend with us. Some Family Fun Time! It is truely a chore keeping the kids occupied and quiet during Jesse's sleep time. Oh my goodness, I think Hailee has picked tons of fights with Austin just today. She loves to make him mad and for him to chase her around the house. Then tonight we had soccer practice, which was really good. After that I took the kids over to the playground and let them play for a good while. The smile on thier faces was wonderful. So far this week is kinda boring, crazy, and lonely without my husband~however I am blessed with these two kids that keep me going. They have taught me so much, and put a smile on my face everyday. These are the precious things in my life that give me that extra boost. I am so lucky to have Austin, Hailee, and Jesse!

No comments: