Monday, September 22, 2008

Homeschool Group

It's Monday, the weekend just flew right by. Today we had our homeschool recess group meeting at the park. It went really well. Austin had fun playing with the other family. It was nice just to meet up and be able to talk with another mom or two and let the kids play. I guess it was just good to get out of the house period.. Here is a picture of Austin and Hailee I took.
Here is Hailee doing a little pose while holding on to her baby doll. She is so attached to her babies right now.
Here is a picture of my handsome young guy Austin. He is growing so fast. He is so tall and lean.
We have had a pretty good day all in all. Still no word on if Jesse is getting to come home or not, he thought they might be tonight but not sure. We will just keep doing what we do until he walks through the door. Austin broke down last night crying cause he wants Jesse to be home. I knew he was lonely for him, and well he needs Jesse around the house cause that is what comforts him. He really leans on Jesse and loves him with all his heart. His crying for him made it hard for me but I did the mom thing and just held him in my arms and told him I was there for him and Jesse would be back soon. During this then Hailee started in with her Daddy statements. So after a few minutes of this I changed things up a bit and popped popcorn and rented a kiddo movie. I love my kids to death, and it just makes me feel so good to know that each of us play an important part in this family. When one hurts we all do, but together we pull through those hard times. We comfort each other, and always have each others backs. My family is so important to me, and I realize how much I am blessed with. God is so good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm glad you thought it went well. I thought my kids were poor
sports today! We'll try again next time--at least we got out of the house!