Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby Names....

Since we found out that we are having a little boy, Jesse and I are on a name search. The result is~ well we have a list of possibilities. Ha ha. All the names that I love, he doesn't like. For instance I love the name Preston, and he said NO WAY. I was hoping that we could decide on a name that way while I am talking to my baby in my belly I could use his name. Hailee recommends that we use the name Dunston. Okay so that comes from the movie Dunston Checks In and Dunston is the monkey. Yeah that isn't happening. I laid in bed the other night naming off some boy names and she would yell NO, I don't like that name. Austin has his own list going. Who knows, but hopefully we will come up with a name for this little guy soon.
Sheena Wagler (my dear friend) has been hounding me for a pic of my baby bump. So this is for you!!



6 comments:

Sheena said...

and the hounding worked!!! AWW you look so cute!!! you haven't gained a lb!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Sheena your to sweet. LOL. I have gained a lb. Try 8.

Ashley said...

Awww! You look great. Thanks for posting your little bump. I think you should post more pictures in the next weeks:)

Chelsa said...

looking good :) it's so hard to pick a name!

jawna_1110 said...

You look absolutely adorable, Sarah! I love your hair! I hope to see you at the reunion!

April Stilwell said...

Looking good :)