Sunday, May 10, 2009

A wonderful Mother's Day

After working outside most of the day~ the kids, Jesse and I came in and got ready so we could head to the Texas Roadhouse. This was Austin's idea and his fav. place to eat. Here is a picture before we left. Of course Zeke had to be in the pic with us.

The food was really yummy! I know we all stuffed ourselves and was ready to get home and stretch out. Ha ha. I have to say the simplest things in life put a smile on my face. I love to sit back and watch my kids play together. This evening I looked out the back door and the kids were outside with Jesse. All I could see was Austin carrying Hailee across the backyard in her undies just so she didn't have to walk and could be out there with her dad and brother. They can just be super sweet sometimes. I am so lucky to be blessed with this wonderful family that I call my family!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad you had such a good mothers day! you look great in the picture!