Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Private Blog

I recently switched my blog to private due to some personal reasons. There have been several people mention to my mom that they follow my blog. I have opened it back up long enough for those of you who want to follow my blog to send me your email addresses. If you already have recieved an invite and have logged in to see my blog I don't need your email address again. Just the ones that want to follow it and haven't been able to. I will switch back to private by Monday. If you don't want to leave your email address on here then email me at sarahswartzentruber@yahoo.com . Thanks bunches.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

ok, so still not sure if I'm added or not...so just in case , my email is atoy@barr.k12.in.us
Add me please:) Love you!!

Chelsa said...

i can't remember if i already gave it to you or not?? but anyway- my email is
chels_danielle@hotmail.com

thanks :)