Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cascades Park/ Sprinkler fun

The kids and I enjoyed our Tuesday at the Cascades Park in Bloomington. We met our friends from our homeschool group there and enjoyed a picnic lunch and several hours of play time. Here are a few pics of the kids enjoying the day!






It was really a nice warm day yesterday. When we got home, we relaxed for an hour until Jesse got home. When he got home Hailee talked him into hooking up the sprinkler so they could run through it. Of course the neighbor boys had to come an join, but they all had fun!
Austin is offically finished with 3rd grade. YAY! He is taking a small break and then we are going to start back up with 4th grade. He is very proud to accomplish another year of school. I have to say Jesse and I are super proud of him and his grades. We can tell a huge difference in him. Keep up the good work Austin, we love you.
When I start Austin up, I am also going to start Hailee in 4 year old preschool stuff. I am ordering a kit for her to so hopefully we will love it. Hailee is one that wants to do school everyday. She loves to write, color, sing ABC's, pretend read. Hopefully she will really get into it.




2 comments:

Chelsa said...

way to go austin! i'm sure hailee will love the pre-school stuff. you are such a good momma:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Chelsa! That means so much to me :)