Thursday, May 7, 2009

My kids

Everyday I feel that I learn something new about my kids. Where to begin... I will start with Austin. Austin is one that can talk forever about absolutely nothing. On the way home from FL I honestly think he talked the whole time from FL til Indiana before falling asleep. About what? Well mostly animals. He is so funny, he will ask you something and then argue with your answer. He loves animals and loves to talk about them. I have learned that he is also a worry wart when it comes to animals also. I am thinking he may be a vet or a scientist when he grows up.
Hailee, well I have learned is very jealous. Last night Austin went to give me a good night kiss and hug. She waited til he was done then gave him that evil look as she said mommy hold me and kiss me. It was very cute but I don't want her to feel jealous cause they are both my precious children and there is so much love for them both. I also learned how much Hailee loves clothes. Jesse says he will go broke for Hailee's addiction to clothing. She is always wanting to try on her dresses and loves to get new clothes.
I feel very blessed to have two terrific kids, and one on the way. I also am very blessed to be able to spend everyday with them. They are my life and they put a smile on my face daily. I love it.
On another note, we go on Monday to get an ultrasound to find out if we will be having a little girl or a little boy. Alot of people have told me their thoughts on what we will be having, and well we are split here. We will see and share with you all soon.
Thank you God for giving me all these wonderful people.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

can't wait to find out what you are having!!