Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Start of My Mother's Day

What a beautiful day it is today! This morning I woke up to Jesse standing over me in bed holding a plate of breakfast and a glass of sweet tea. I just love my husband, how thoughtful and sweet. He got up and made some cherry turnovers and fried some yummy bacon. Thank you honey for being so sweet. A little later I recieved my Mother's Day card from Austin and Hailee. It was a handmade one and I will treasure it. One the inside it said, We are taking you for dinner at Texas Roadhouse! I also recieved a new Chi flat iron because over vacation mine started smoking so Jesse got me a new one. I love it. I am just enjoying the day around the house. I mowed the front yard while Jesse is working on the tree's in the back and the kids have been playing so good. Such a beautiful day. I will post more later with pics.
Until then GET OUT AND ENJOY YOUR MOTHER'S DAY!! Love to all!!

No comments: