Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Me and the kids
Me and my cake
Jesse suprised me with a cake~ a groovy one at that:)


Today was my 28th birthday, and yeah I am feeling older. The kids were really good today, and got along rather well:) I think they were trying to impress me and I did notice~ not alot of fighting today. Jesse had to be at work at 4 this morning so I treated myself by sleeping in. I usually get up at 6 every morning to fix him breakfast, so it was nice to sleep. The kids and I enjoyed our day at home just spending time together and they helped me clean the house. When Jesse arrived home, he came in carrying a Dairy Queen cake~ such a nice suprise. The kids could hardly wait til supper so they could dig into the ice cream cake!! So after supper that is exactly what we did. The kids both took their turns blowing out the candles:) Then we dug in!! Oh and did I mention that my gift is a pedicure!! Oh yeah, it is getting to where it is hard to paint my toes with my preggo belly so I am looking forward to that. I told Hailee she could go get one with me since Daddy is buying, so I am thinking we will make it a girls treat on daddy!! Sounds fun :)
I feel truely blessed today with all the birthday wishes from everyone! Thank you all so very much. I am so happy to have each and every one of you in my life. I have an amazing husband, and two (soon to be three) wonderful children. I am so thankful!!
I also want to take time in remembering that today would of been Papaw Pete Swartzentruber's birthday. He is thought of often and greatly missed.
Born 5/29/1927~ 9/15/06

No comments: