Thursday, May 21, 2009

Learning Early

Thursday, Hailee and I had hair appt. uptown at Studio One. We love to get our hair done, who doesn't? I went first and she foiled my hair for highlights, which I so needed. Then Hailee climbs up in the chair like a big girl. She LOVES to get her hair cut and styled. I am telling you she grins the whole time. Of course the hair dresser just get a kick out of her!! Her daddy is going to have his hands full and will be paying for all of Hailee's many addictions. (Hair, nails, clothing, and SHOES!!) I know he don't mind though :)
Today has been a busy day too. The kids and I went to Walmart for our biweekly trip. We had to get groceries cause the cabniets were bare. Of course Austin and Hailee had allowance money and they wanted to spend it. Hailee got another baby doll~ one that goes in the water. Austin got some Star War figures. After that trip we headed home to get started on cleaning the house. Of course no one wanted to help me cause they were tired from the trip to WalMart. Ha ha...
Jesse got home around 345p but was called out at 415 due to a plane crash in Martinsville. Yeah I said a plane crash~ not sure on all the details but Jesse said it clipped some electrical lines and the plane landed on top of some cars in a used car lot. I guess there was fuel running in the road. Sounded like a mess. Anyways it is about 10p and he is still out working~ he said it will be a long night. I think he took some pics with his phone so I will have to download them tomorrow and try to post them.
We had team pics tonight at 720. I hope they turn out good!! Not to much planned this weekend, due to Jesse being on call. Will probably just hang out around the house! Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend and be Safe!!

No comments: