Thursday, May 28, 2009

Not to much has been going on around here, other than the usual. I am still fighting allergies and let me tell ya it is awful. I can't breathe, constantly sneezing, and my head aches... Hopefully I will get to feeling better soon.
Things have been getting better with Austin and his new sleep routine. He has argued about this new rule, but hasn't been unbearable. He shuts his tv off at 9:45 ish and the last few nights has been asleep when I go check on him at 10:30. Also this morning he even got up on his own at 7ish. I really hope he keeps up the amazing progress. I am super proud of him. Hailee has been exhausted the last few nights and has been asleep by 9, which is really nice. Now I just need to get her to her room!
On Wednesday, we had soccer practice. I have so enjoyed my team this year and have learned so much from them. I have a great group of kids. They practiced hard~ so I rewarded them with POPSCICLES after practice. It was hot so these really hit the spot. We have two games left!!
Okay so many have asked if we have decided on a baby name. The answer is NO. I am really hoping the right name will come to us. I have a short list on my fridge but I am thinking if one of those was the right name we would know it, so Jesse the kids and I are still searching for a name.
The pregnancy is going good! I am popping out there with the baby belly.... These last few weeks, I have really gotten to feel our baby boy kick and move around. It is the neatest feeling. I just love lying in bed with my hand on my belly and my son kicking it!! We all can't wait to meet him! He has an amazing daddy, an awesome brother, and beautiful protective sissy that are all ready for him to enter this world when the time is right.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think the feeling of a baby kick would be an amazing feeling!! Enjoy it and I am so glad everything is going so well with your pregnancy! Remember to update us on those belly pics:) haha