Monday, May 11, 2009

It's A Boy!

Today we went for our ultrasound to find out if we will be having a boy or girl. At first the baby wasn't cooperative, but toward the end decided to let us find out. We are very excited to announce that we are expecting a boy!!
So when the Ultrasound tech said it's a boy, my precious Hailee started crying. She then stated I don't want a boy I want a SISTER... Oh my! I am hoping that since we have a few months that we can open her mind into having a brother. We will see.
Everything looked great at the dr. and I go back on June 8th!



3 comments:

Chelsa said...

aww!! i'm sure she will start to look forward to a brother!

Kristin said...

Congrats Sarah!

Hailee will come around-and love it soo much! Do you have any names picked out?

Ashley said...

Congrats!! I am sure when her little brother arrives she will love him to death.