Saturday, May 2, 2009

Start of the Weekend

Things have been kind of busy since returning home from FL. Friday, we had to run to Bloomington to get Jesse's blood pressure checked for his CDL physical. He went on Thursday and it was a little high so he had to go back in on Friday to see if it lowered. Great news~ it did... He had me a little worried, so now I am relieved. While in Bloomington, we went to the Pet Store to look for a floating log for our turtles. We ended up finding one and it is working great! Then we enjoyed some lunch at FAZOLI'S!! YUM~ I have been having a craving for some good fazoli's breadsticks. Here are a few pics of the kids in the car. Hailee is wearing her new shirt she got from FL. She is pretty proud of it.

Austin with his headphones on. They were watching a movie!! That DVD player is a lifesaver at times.
Our soccer games were cancelled for today... BOO. That was a bummer, but we did enjoy the day at home. We grilled out for lunch, then Jesse mowed the yard, while the kids played outside. Then we took Zeke to the groomers for a full treatment. I have to say I really think he enjoyed it, and well I did too. I always dread giving him a bath so it was nice to drop him off and pick him up a few hours later CLEAN! Here is a picture of our dog Zeke.

When he returned home he acted like a new dog. He must of felt pretty good. I think I will def. be taking him back to the groomer's monthly.
For supper we ordered pizza from Pizza Hut and just hung out around the house. I need to do a little bit of cleaning but I will do that tomorrow.
So far it has been a pretty good weekend at home with the people I love.


No comments: