Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend...

Let me start with Saturday~ Cindy drove up to pick up the kids for the weekend. Austin and Hailee were super excited to be going to mamaw Cindy's and papaw Hillbilly's house to spend time with them and their cousins Hayden and Colin. So after they left, I spent the day with Jesse getting a few things accomplished around the house. Of course he was on call, so we had to stay close to the house. We did start bringing in some stuff for the baby. We got the dresser in and I got some clothes washed. Now I just need to pick out paint before we bring the crib in. That is my job sometime this week. I am looking for a chocolate color so hopefully I will find what I am looking for. For supper~ we took Shae (my neighbor and good friend) out to eat Mexican. She had watched all our animals-the dog while on vacation so I wanted to do a little something for her! It was really good food~ and Jesse actually got to eat his full meal before getting called into work.
On Sunday~ I woke up sneezing and can't breathe!! ALLERGIES, YUCK!! It was pretty quiet around the house. We worked outside on leveling the ground for the pool, mowing the yard, and all that good stuff.
On Monday~ Bill and Cindy called and asked us to meet them at Chili's so we went for lunch with them. I missed the kids so much and it was nice to get them back home, even if they were a little grouchy.

Hayden looks so tired, waiting on her food at Chili's. Colin and Papaw are in the background.
Austin was taking a picture and Hailee grabbed my neck so I would be in the pic with her.

My little RIB eater. Austin loves RIBS, and can eat a full rack:) Of course it takes a million wash clothes to get him cleaned up but he loves em!!

After Chili's we headed back to our house, where the kids enjoyed playing for a little while. Here are some pics of them playing.


I know they all had fun, and it was a good weekend for them to be together and play. It doesn't happen enough for them and they never have enough time to play. We have heard stories about fishing, catching turtles, bedtime, and lots more!
Austin's turtles passed away and I burried them. So while at Papaw and Mamaw's he caught two tiny red eared turtles. We named Fisher, and Barry. So we welcome two new little turtles to our household. :) Lucky me, right...
My handsome little man is growing up so fast. Hard to believe he is 9.

My little princess Hailee:) She is such a cutie!!

No comments: