Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a night...

Yesterday, it rainned here like all day. Jesse has been digging out our back yard trying to make level ground for our pool that will hopefully go up soon. With all that rain, Hailee looks out into the back yard and says " My silly daddy, he made up a pond mom" so cute. Jesse got home and got a few things done before running up town to get some MILK. I am always running out of milk. When we got back we sat down to eat supper and well the phone rang. Jesse went to work and worked for about 2 hours. When he got home it really started storming. Austin and Hailee had lanterns ready and were in my room, preparing for the storm and our power to go out. Ha ha. Just always seems like it does go out. Finally around 9, Austin went and crawled in his bed with Zeke (his dog). Around 10 the rest of us went to bed. I think we got to sleep til about 1 before the phone rang and Jesse had to go back in to work. He worked all night, so we are hoping that he will get to be home at 3:30. When he is out working in those storms, I just don't sleep very well. I am a worry wart and he has a scary job. I am thankful that he is able to help restore power for all the families out there without power, though.
Today, there is much on the agenda. Austin is enjoying his summer break even though it isn't going to last very long because I want him to start 4th grade a little early due to having a baby in September and all that. Hailee has been enjoying playing with her babies, dress up, and all the stuff little girls love to do. I am hoping to clean the house and do all that daily stuff. Hailee is suppose to have a soccer game so I am waiting to hear on that. Well better go for now. Talk soon!

No comments: